Accreditation is designed to help schools boost their ongoing performance efforts for the benefit of their students who are deaf and hard of hearing. Schools can find rich benefits from accreditation and parents can confidently make informed decisions about their children’s education and placement, knowing their child’s school is accredited. Accreditation matters because our students deserve the highest level of educational excellence possible.
Schools that engage in CEASD Accreditation will:
- Experience a comprehensive, clear, and powerful accreditation process.
- Receive external and objective validation of the areas in which a school is doing well and the areas that need continuous improvement.
- Experience an accreditation system that is continuously being upgraded and improved.
- Benefit from the best available ideas and thinking on education of the deaf and hard of hearing and the knowledge of peers.
Students and their parents will:
- Make decisions regarding school placement for children who are deaf and hard of hearing by becoming aware of accredited schools.
- Benefit from the school’s commitment to raising student performance and accountability.
This following link will provide the reader with a list of schools currently accredited by CEASD and indicate when the next accreditation visit is due to maintain accreditation:
For further information about Accreditation and preparation visit the following page on our website: How Does CEASD Accredit Schools?