Membership is open to all schools, educational programs, program service centers, universities, and governmental units providing for the educational needs of deaf and hard of hearing individuals.
CEASD Membership runs from July 1st to June 30th every year. Dues are not pro-rated.
- Access to information on educational issues affecting deaf and hard of hearing individuals
- A network of professional contacts among schools and programs with special expertise on the education of persons who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Opportunity to participate in the CEASD Leadership Academy
- Recognition of outstanding educators through annual Honors and Awards programs
- A source of established criteria by which to assess and improve program efficiency
- Quality enhancement of residential services through a certification program for residential staff
- Support of appropriate educational policy and legislative initiatives to benefit deaf and hard of hearing individuals
- Reduced rate for CEASD’s annual conference
- Circulation of special publications including the annual directory issue of The American Annals of the Deaf
- Complimentary analysis of a school’s health and vitality and recommendations of what the school might do to improve its health/viability.