The CEASD Leadership Academy prepares a pipeline of qualified professionals to take on leadership roles in our schools.
The Leadership Academy provides:
• training to potential leaders on real life issues
• an opportunity to network with similarly situated peers
• an opportunity to receive mentorship from seasoned superintendents.
The Leadership Academy is open to individuals from CEASD member schools, including:
• any school professional who is striving to become a school administrator, in any area of education, student life, etc.
• any newly appointed school administrator or superintendent looking for more training in specific areas.
View the video from a Leadership Academy mentee to her school.