The CEASD Leadership Academy prepares a pipeline of qualified professionals to take on leadership roles in our schools.
The Leadership Academy provides:
• training to potential leaders on real life issues
• an opportunity to network with similarly situated peers
• an opportunity to receive mentorship from seasoned superintendents.
The Leadership Academy is open to individuals from CEASD member schools, including:
• any school professional who is striving to become a school administrator, in any area of education, student life, etc.
• any newly appointed school administrator or superintendent looking for more training in specific areas.
View the video from a Leadership Academy mentee to her school.
Apply for the 2023 Cohort happening on October 25-28, 2023 HERE!
Leadership Academy Registration
Please fill out this form to express interest in participating in CEASD’s Leadership Academy. We’ll be in touch with details!
Isola Bella Campgrounds near American School for the Deaf in Salisbury, CT.
$500 per participant.